MINES ParisTech is competent in industrial economy, management and organisational sciences, cyndinics and sociology.
The topics covered are:
- role of the state, regulating policies and markets,
- modernisation of public services,
- evolution of the organisation of the industry, productive systems, professions, competences,
- research and innovation policies, product design, competitivity of companies,
- risks, information systems, organisational training, impact resistance, information of the public,
- medicine and health,
- experiments and politics.